The Sensory switches with capacitive technology available with diameter 16, 19, 22mm or 25mm bushing, CP series sensory switches are extremely easy to use and ideal for repetitive applications (no operating force). Their IK10 robustness and unlimited life are perfect for self-service applications.
The new CP Series Capacitive switch technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switch. An auto-calibration function ensures the sensor adapts to changing external environments. LANGIR’s capacitive switches are specially designed for durability and a low activation force. As sensitive as a touch screen, the capacitive switches are perfect for industrial applications where repetitive activation can cause operator fatigue.
- Bushing diameter 16, 19, 22 or 25mm
- Sealed to IP68 and IP69K
- Impact resistance : IK10
- Activated by the easy touch of a finger, the capacitive switches extremely to use
- Adjustable sensitivity sensor adapts to external environments
- Easy-to-locate or on/off indication is possible through independent or output image LED functionality
- Easy to clean because the switch is impervious to dust and dirt, and resistant to harsh chemicals and contaminants
- 50 million cycles and no moving mechanical parts make LANGIR’s CP Switches robust and durable
- Available in momentary or latching and with or without illumination
|Sealing||IP68 and IP69K according to IEC 60529
Triggered by flowing water
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|ESD||complies with EN61000-4-2 (extended) ± 8KV (20 contacts) and ± 15KV (20 air discharges)|
|Electrical and General Specifications|
|Max. current/voltage rating||200mA 24VDC|
|Supply voltage||5 to 24VDC|
|Life expectancy||50 million cycles|
|Power consumption non-illuminated||7mA|
|Power consumption illuminated||25mA|
|LED state for output image option||1 LED : the LED is ON when the output is closed.
2 LEDs : first color is ON when the output is open. Second color is ON when the output is closed.
|Case||stainless steel, anodized and plastic|
|Terminal||• Multi-wire leads section 0,22 mm2 length 300 mm
• Cable, length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
• Connector : HE14 6V compatible with AMP/TYCO281839-3
R red +V
Black black GND
W white output
A = same colour as LED
Wire colours may vary.
Always refer to the label on the switch.