About Capacitive Switches:
The new CP Series Capacitive switches technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switch. An auto-calibration function ensures the sensor adapts to changing external environments.
LANGIR’s capacitive switches are specially designed for durability and a low activation force. As sensitive as a touch screen, the capacitive switches are perfect for industrial applications where repetitive activation can cause operator fatigue.
Activated by the easy touch of a finger, the capacitive switcheses extremely to use
Adjustable sensitivity sensor adapts to external environments
Easy-to-locate or on/off indication is possible through independent or output image LED functionality
Easy to clean because the switch is impervious to dust and dirt, and resistant to harsh chemicals and contaminants
50 million cycles and no moving mechanical parts make LANGIR’s CP switches robust and durable
Available in momentary or latching and with or without illumination
Extreme ease of use/ Adaptable/ Easy-locate or on/off indication/ Easy to clean/ Robust and durable
ELECTRICAL AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Max. current/voltage rating : 200mA 24VDC
- Supply voltage : 5 to 24VDC
- Life expectancy : 50 million cycles
- Power consumption non-illuminated : 7mA
- Power consumption illuminated : 25mA
- Operating force : 0N
- LED state for output image option: 1 LED : the LED is ON when the output is closed. 2 LEDs : first colour is ON when the output is open. Second colour is ON when the output is closed.
- Output type: NPN