22mm Capacitive switch
Distinctive Features of 22mm Capacitive Switch
What is capacitive switch?
Capacitance switch is a highly intelligent level measurement product. The principle is to use advanced radio frequency capacitance technology to determine the level through the change of the plate capacitance and have a switch device with an alarm switch.
22mm capacitive switch is extremely easy to use and ideal for repetitive applications (no operating force). Their IK10 robustness and unlimited life are perfect for self-service applications.
22mm Capacitive Switch
22mm capacitive switch is widely used in the measurement and control of liquid, powder and solid in petroleum, chemical, power, metallurgy, machinery, food, pharmaceutical, feed and other industries.
We also provides other high quality products like L12 anti vandal switch, if you are interested in it, click here for more information.
- Bushing diameter 16, 19, 22 or 25mm
- Sealed to IP68 and IP69K
- Impact resistance : IK10
- Activated by the easy touch of a finger, the capacitive switches extremely to use
- Easy-to-locate or on/off indication is possible through independent or output image LED functionality
- Easy to clean because the switch is impervious to dust and dirt, and resistant to harsh chemicals and contaminants
- 50 million cycles and no moving mechanical parts make LANGIR’s CP Switches robust and durable
- Available in momentary or latching and with or without illumination
|Sealing||IP68 and IP69K according to IEC 60529
Triggered by flowing water
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|ESD||complies with EN61000-4-2 (extended) ± 8KV (20 contacts) and ± 15KV (20 air discharges)|
|Electrical and General Specifications|
|Max. current/voltage rating||200mA 24VDC|
|Supply voltage||5 to 24VDC|
|Life expectancy||50 million cycles|
|Power consumption non-illuminated||7mA|
|Power consumption illuminated||25mA|
|LED state for output image option||1 LED : the LED is ON when the output is closed.
2 LEDs : first color is ON when the output is open. Second color is ON when the output is closed.
|Output type||NPN / PNP|
|Case||stainless steel, anodized and plastic|
|Terminal||• Multi-wire leads section 0,22 mm2 length 300 mm
• Cable, length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
• Connector : HE14 6V compatible with AMP/TYCO281839-3
Applications / Markets:
- In and out of water applications
- Medical equipment
- Testing equipment
- Automatic gas pumps
- Mining equipment
- Car wash systems
- Control panels
- Food packing
- Food Preparation
- Meat processing
- Gate access
- Process control
- Public telephones
- Security doors
- Irrigation systems
- Locomotive control panels
- Vending machines