25mm Capacitive switch
Distinctive Features of 25mm Capacitive Switch
Capacitive Switch Series
25mm capacitive switch is one part of the sensory switches. It is with capacitive technology available with diameter 16, 19, 22mm or 25mm bushing, CP series sensory switches are extremely easy to use and ideal for repetitive applications (no operating force). Their IK10 robustness and unlimited life are perfect for self-service applications.
The new CP Series Capacitive switch technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switch. An auto-calibration function ensures the sensor adapts to changing external environments.
25mm Capacitive Switch
LANGIR’s 25mm capacitive switches are specially designed for durability and a low activation force. As sensitive as a touch screen, the capacitive switches are perfect for industrial applications where repetitive activation can cause operator fatigue.
- Bushing diameter 16, 19, 22 or 25mm
- Sealed to IP68 and IP69K
- Impact resistance : IK10
- Activated by the easy touch of a finger, the capacitive switches extremely to use
- Easy-to-locate or on/off indication is possible through independent or output image LED functionality
- Easy to clean because the switch is impervious to dust and dirt, and resistant to harsh chemicals and contaminants
- 50 million cycles and no moving mechanical parts make LANGIR’s CP Switches robust and durable
- Available in momentary or latching and with or without illumination
About Capacitive Switches
The new CP series capacitive switches technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switches
An auto-calibration function ensures the sensor adapts to changing external environments.
LANGIR’s capacitive switches are specially designed for durability and a low activation force. As sensitive as a touch screen, the capacitive
switches are perfect for industrial applications where repetitive activation can cause operator fatigue.
Extreme ease of use, Adaptable, Easy-locate or on/off indication, Easy to clean and Robust and durable.
|Sealing||IP68 and IP69K according to IEC 60529
Triggered by flowing water
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|ESD||complies with EN61000-4-2 (extended) ± 8KV (20 contacts) and ± 15KV (20 air discharges)|
|Electrical and General Specifications|
|Max. current/voltage rating||200mA 24VDC|
|Supply voltage||5 to 24VDC|
|Life expectancy||50 million cycles|
|Power consumption non-illuminated||7mA|
|Power consumption illuminated||25mA|
|LED state for output image option||1 LED : the LED is ON when the output is closed.
2 LEDs : first color is ON when the output is open. Second color is ON when the output is closed.
|Output type||NPN / PNP|
|Case||stainless steel, anodized and plastic|
|Terminal||• Multi-wire leads section 0,22 mm2 length 300 mm
• Cable, length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
• Connector : HE14 6V compatible with AMP/TYCO281839-3
Applications / Markets:
- In and out of water applications
- Medical equipment
- Testing equipment
- Automatic gas pumps
- Mining equipment
- Car wash systems
- Control panels
- Food packing
- Food Preparation
- Meat processing
- Gate access
- Process control
- Public telephones
- Security doors
- Irrigation systems
- Locomotive control panels
- Vending machines