L12 Anti vandal switch
Features & Benefits
L12 Anti Vandal Switch from Langir:
L12 anti vandal switch IP65 is so named because it is commonly used in kiosks and public ticket machine applications, and other industrial applications that require vandalism in public environments. Langir provides waterproof switch and illuminated button anti vandal switch options. L12 anti vandal switch IP65 also provides spot or ring lighting.
L12 Anti vandal switch IP65 provides a flexible vandalism solution designed to bring security and reliability to a wide range of panel mounting applications, including kiosks, ticketing machines, ATMs and vending machines, as well as industrial equipment, elevators and escalators, instrumentation, communications and control equipment.
We also provides other high quality products like L19B high current anti vandal switch, if you are interested in it, click here for more information.
- 12mm diameter panel cutout
- Variety LED option
- Dot, ring illumination available
- Multiple actuator options
- Pilot indicator option
- IP65 rated,
- Momentary Off-(On), Latching Off-On
|Protection:||Durable, Explosion-Proof, Waterproof, Dust-Proof|
|Wiring:||Solder Lug, Screw|
|Application:||Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial|
- Electrical Rating: 2A36VDC
- Mechanical Life: 200,000 Cycles
- Electrical Life: 50,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ Min.
- Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Travel: 1.50mm
- Moisture Protection: IP65
- Actuation Force: 4N
- Panel Thickness: 1-11mm
- Mounting Nut Torque: 5-14Nm
Part Number Configurator
* Base voltage on LEDs: 1.8V @ 20mA for Red, Yellow and Orange LED colors / 2.8V @ 20mA for Blue, Green and White LED colors
Schematic & Actuator
Applications / Markets: