- Provide high mechanical strength combined with chemical durability and temperature resistance.
- All types are available in 304, 316 or 316L grade stainless steel, for extra corrosion resistance
- Are available in uncoated version for high temperature applications or in fully coated version with non-toxic, halogen free coating, for a superior protection of cables and installer’s hands and for an improved insulation between dissimilar materials
- Can be easily installed with dedicated hand tools to cut and fasten
Stainless Steel Cable TiesStainless steel cable ties are the ultimate solution to install your cables in extreme conditions and hazardous areas, indoor and outdoor, such as the petrochemical and food processing industries, power stations, mining, shipbuilding, offshore and other aggressive environments.
Our cable ties
- Angled / rounded tail
- Rounded edges, smooth surfaces
- Uncoated or fully coated
- Corrosion resistant 316 grade stainless steel
- Fully coated version with non-toxic, halogen free Polyester coating
- Larger slot at the end
- Low profile, flat head
- Uncoated or fully coated with non-toxic Halogen free Polyester
- Bands are fully covered with a non-toxic, halogen free black Polypropylene sheath