Capacitive switch technology is based on the principle of signal detection through capacitance or resistive coupling (human touch) of identified generated input pulses.
The touch surface can be designed with virtually any dielectric material including glass, plastic, polycarbonate, or any rough or smooth surface less than 25mm thick. Sensitivity is adjustable allowing operators to actuate the device with or without gloves. Because there are no moving parts, a capacitance switch is rated for more than five million cycles.
Capacitance switch technology provides cost-effective design alternatives to other switch technologies. Open architecture allows for easy integration or retrofit into a wide range of switch applications.
The CP Series Capacitive switch technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switch. An auto-calibration function ensures the sensor adapts to changing external environments.
LANGIR’s capacitive switch are specially designed for durability and a low activation force. As sensitive as a touch screen, the capacitive switch are perfect for industrial applications where repetitive activation can cause operator fatigue.
- Bushing diameter 16, 19, 22 or 25mm
- Protection: Sealed to IP68, IP69K and IK10
- Activated by the easy touch of a finger, the capacitive switch extremely to use
- Adjustable sensitivity sensor adapts to external environments
- Easy-to-locate or on/off indication is possible through independent or output image LED functionality
- Easy to clean because the switch is impervious to dust and dirt, and resistant to harsh chemicals and contaminants
- 50 million cycles and no moving mechanical parts make LANGIR’s CP switch robust and durable
- Available in momentary or latching
|Sealing||IP68 and IP69K according to IEC 60529
Triggered by flowing water
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|ESD||complies with EN61000-4-2 (extended) ± 8KV (20 contacts) and ± 15KV (20 air discharges)|
|Electrical and General Specifications|
|Max. current/voltage rating||200mA 24VDC|
|Supply voltage||5 to 24VDC|
|Life expectancy||50 million cycles|
|Power consumption non-illuminated||7mA|
|Power consumption illuminated||25mA|
|LED state for output image option||1 LED : the LED is ON when the output is closed.
2 LEDs : first color is ON when the output is open. Second color is ON when the output is closed.
|Case||stainless steel, anodized and plastic|
|Terminal||• Multi-wire leads section 0,22 mm2 length 300 mm
• Cable, length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
• Connector : HE14 6V compatible with AMP/TYCO281839-3