Emergency Stop Switch
Emergency Stop Switches
The Turn to Release Emergency Stop Switches provides you with a way to stop your ctuator instantly in case of emergency. All you do is press the button down and it will lock in the Off position, stopping the movement of your actuator. To put it back in the On position, just turn the switch clockwise to release it. Please be aware you may require a relay for actuator control.
- 16, 19 or 22mm diameter panel cutout
- Push lock – Turn Release
- 1NO1NC, 2NO2NC
- IP67 rated
- Soldered wire leads optional
- Max. Rating: 5A, 250VAC
- Switching Rating: 0.5A, 250VAC
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 Cycles
- Electrical Life: 50,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ Min.
- Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Moisture Protection: IP67 rated
- Panel Thickness: 1-5mm
- Mounting Nut Torque: 5-14Nm
* ES16 for plastic body.
** Accept customizable.
Applications / Markets: